Archery & Pelletry Range
- Northern Lights Range Policies and Procedures
- Range Diagrams
- Range Waivers
Adventure Centre – Archery & Pelletry Range
- The Range is only available to Registered Members of Scouts Canada and Girl Guides.
- The Range is located in the basement of the Edmonton Adventure Centre.
- All bookings include equipment for both Archery and Pelletry and Meeting Room A.
- No other equipment may be brought in as all equipment has to be certified to be used on our range.
- Scouts Canada Certified Range Masters must be present for all bookings. If you do not have one available to you through your Group, one may be requested for your booking (Subject to their availability).
- Regular Booking Times are 6:30-8:30pm or Saturdays in 2 hours blocks between 10:00am and 3:00pm Alternate times may be made by special request, though it may not be as available as our regular times.
- According to the Scouts Canada By-law Policies and Procedures (section 13016) only youth senior to Cubs may participate in pelletry.
Notes on use:
- You will need to set up an account if you don’t already have one.
- The max number of participants is 20.
- You must book the times as listed ( Wall 7-8.30 range 6.30-8.30). Again if you want to come in at 6.30 for the wall that’s not an issue just the computer program needed specifics.
- All bookings are pre-paid. If you booked 10 youth and 9 arrive you will not be refunded the $3
Range, pellet rifles or bows are charged at current repair rates.
(Damage Charges are posted in the Range)
Minimum charge (above) per session for groups who fail to show or who do not cancel at least 48 hours in advance.
FEES are subject to changes and it is recommended to verify the current rates with the Council office at the time of booking.
|Archery and Pelletry||Flat fee of $18.00 for six or less participants
$3.00 per person for more than six participants
Minimum of $18.00 per session
|Damage to Arrows||$4.25 each|