Camp Bonnie Lake
Camp Bonnie Lake is near Ashmont and is a year round facility with lake frontage.
Camp Bonnie Lake Offers
- Facility has one lodge with 3 rooms which will sleep 36 youth and 4 adults; a separate cook area with 2 electric stoves, dining area, recreation room, indoor plumbing, and the building is heated by a wood stove.
- Outside the lodge there are 2 fire pits, 3 outdoor bathrooms, a tenting area and a winter camping area.
Camp Vanier is a 147 acre wooded site on Ethel Lake in Alberta’s Lakeland Tourist Region approximately 300 Km North East of Edmonton, by the City of Cold Lake. This camp is well equipped to handle camping on a year round basis, and is operated by experienced Scouting members.
Camp Vanier offers
- Two private beaches.
- 12 buildings on site including a resource centre for inclement weather programs.
- Large campfire areas.
- Several open areas that can be used for wide games and large pioneering projects and, much more.
Local Points of Interest within easy access of Camp Vanier
- Cold Lake Fish Hatchery
- Hidden Acres Buffalo Ranch
- Canadian Forces Base Cold Lake
- Cold Lake Marina
- It is possible to have staff of the Cold Lake Provincial Park come and give demonstrations and lectures on wild life native to the area.
Camp Usage Fees
- Scouting Members $2.00 per day/per youth member
- Non Scouting $3.00 per day/ per person
- $40.00 minimum per day for the main lodge
- $10.00 non refundable Administrative fee
For more information or to book please call Ian Lovie at 780-639-4876.
Camp Sugeema is located a few kms south of Grande Prairie on Highway 40 and can be accessed by vehicle.
Camp Sugeema Offers
- Facilities include 2 cabins with fire pits.
- Wilderness camping.
- Hiking Trails.
- Cross country ski trails.
- No running water or electricity.
- Heavily wooded site.
For more information or to book please call Gail Shaw at 780-532-3667.
Chickakoo Lake Camp
A year round facility with Lake Frontage located 35 km NW of Edmonton.
Chickakoo Lake Camp Offers
- Bunk house which will accommodate approximately 60 people.
- A cooking shelter is attached to the bunk house.
- Hiking and cross country skiing trails.
- Archery and shooting range for qualified users.
- Canoes are available for qualified canoeists.
- Tenting area.
For more information or to book please contact Oriana and Lyle Brewster at 780-962-5966.
Ernest Poole Scout Camp
All listed prices are for Scouts Canada members and affiliates. Non-member pricing is available upon request.
Building rental fees are extra as listed below: