Another year done!
Many thanks to all the youth and parents and leaders and group coordinators who worked hard to make our 2019 Scout Popcorn campaign such as a success.
Our total sale came to $1,101,920.00
We didn’t hit the $1.5million goal, but we had a great sale!
Couple of reminders as we move into the next stage of this adventure….
Payments for orders must be made by November 6, 2019
- Pay the total listed at the bottom of your invoice directly into the Royal Bank Account and email Virginia a copy of your deposit slip email@example.com
- Drop off at or send a cheque via Registered Mail to the Scout Office
c/o Tara Cerhit
14205 109 Ave.
Edmonton, Alberta, T5N 1H5
- Popcorn is scheduled to arrive on November 12. Fingers crossed!
- A Volunteer schedule will soon be emailed to all coordinators – thanks for any help you can give.
- Please decide how you would like to pick up your order – wrapped on pallets or “hand bombed” We will be asking for that information shortly.
- You will be contacted re: pick-up or delivery. Don’t like to make those arrangements until we have product in hand.
- NLC Piece crests – the spreadsheet asking for your requirements will be emailed shortly.
**Remember to send your kick-off agenda/description and attendance #’s to Virginia to qualify youth for the Kick-Off firstname.lastname@example.org
Once again…. thanks so much for your efforts!! Let’s use these $$ to fund great adventures for our youth!!
Virginia and Roxanne