For additional forms please visit http://www.scouts.ca/scouters/policies-and-admin/
- Camping Outdoor Activity Application
- Hold Harmless Individual
- Physical Fitness Form for Non-Members
- Parent / Guardian Consent Form for Category 3 Activities and Out-of-Country Travel
- Tour Permit
For Police Record Check (PRC) please visit http://prairies.scouts.ca/resources/individual-member-forms/ and http://prairies.scouts.ca/for-scouters/
The National Subsidy Program, No One Left Behind replaces individual Council subsidies for Member Fees. Subsidy is based on income and family size.
To Apply Please apply online at https://help.scouts.ca/hc/en-ca/requests/new.
Please provide the following information:
- Name of the group that your child is registering with
- Your location (community, province, postal code)
- Your contact information (name and phone number)
An agent will get in touch with you in a timely manner about registering your child.
If you don’t know which group you would like to join, please click on the following link https://www.myscouts.ca/ca/netforum_locator/search and use your postal code to locate a group in your neighbourhood.
We look forward to welcoming you to Scouting.
Group Forms - completed Annual and Financial reports for the Scouting year ending August 31st must be submitted to email@example.com by November 31st. (e.g. Scouting year 2017-18 forms submitted no later than November 31, 2018)
Program Group Annual Report
Financial Group Annual Report
- Chief Scout’s Award FAQs
- Queen’s Venturer Award FAQs
- Medal of the Maple (for distinguished youth service)
- Jack Cornwell Decoration (for heroism and bravery)
- Award for Fortitude
- Scouts Canada Foundation Scholarship