Meeting space Risk Assessment: https://scoutsca.s3.amazonaws.com/2019/01/meeting-space-risk-assessment-checklist.pdf
Senior Section ERP: https://scoutsca.s3.amazonaws.com/2020/02/emergency-response-plan-sr-sections.pdf
Junior Section ERP: https://scoutsca.s3.amazonaws.com/2020/02/emergency-response-plan-jr-sections.pdf
How to support a symptomatic individual: https://scoutsca.s3.amazonaws.com/2020/08/supporting-a-symptomatic-person-guide.pdf
Screening checklist: https://scoutsca.s3.amazonaws.com/2020/08/self-assessment-screening-checklist.pdf
- Adventure Application Form (AAF) - Replaces the Camping and Outdoor Activity Application (COAA). Submit completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org or through Scoutstracker.
- Hold Harmless Individual
- Physical Fitness Form for Non-Members
- Parent / Guardian Consent Form for Category 3 Activities and Out-of-Country Travel
- Tour Permit - The Adventure Application Form replaces the Tour Permit form.
The National Subsidy Program, No One Left Behind replaces individual Council subsidies for Member Fees. Subsidy is based on income and family size.
Parent/Guardian may apply for a subsidy during the online Join/registration process.
We look forward to welcoming you to Scouting.
If you need assistance with getting a uniform for your child or additional camp/activity fees, the Group Commissioner for your group can help by submitting a Participation Subsidy Form.
Group Forms - Completed Annual and Financial reports for the Scouting year ending August 31st must be submitted to email@example.com by November 30st. (e.g. Scouting year 2019-20 forms submitted no later than November 30, 2020)
- Chief Scout’s Award FAQs
- Queen’s Venturer Award FAQs
- Medal of the Maple (for distinguished youth service)
- Jack Cornwell Decoration (for heroism and bravery)
- Award for Fortitude
- Scouts Canada Foundation Scholarship